Monday, January 13, 2020

Have You Zine Her?

Calling all my crafty, wordy, creative friends, family, and framily!

Back in the days when my parents had a photocopier and I liked to make collage art with it...I didn't know that I could turn that obsession into a thing.

But now I know. Ok, I actually have known about zines for a while, but in my continuing quest (renewed New Year's resolution-style) to be more awesome, I think I'm going to make one.

I was kicking around some fun titles, but the one I have stuck with (and also, the one which did not bring up someone else's cleverly named zine in an internet search) is:

Have You ZINE Her?

...cue the Chi-Lites song that I am too young to know, and to old to care that I'm too young to know. (If you don't know it, look it up. So very worth it.)

I want to focus on pieces by women, but I can make exceptions, y'all.

Anyone want to play? I'll be posting on my social medias about this too...

No comments:

Post a Comment